I'm Pippa, and I'm so happy your here
Painted By Pippa is a custom watercolor design studio specializing in wedding invitations & custom artwork. We strive to create unique pieces that tell our clients stories and help them hold onto memories.
Painted By Pippa began in a one bedroom apartment in Brooklyn as a way to de-stress and release my creative energy after my 9-5. Since then Painted By Pippa has relocated to Chicago (and will soon call Maryland home!) and transitioned from an art print shop to a full time custom wedding stationery studio. We now work with clients throughout the country to bring their ideas and visions to life on paper.
All of our designs are hand painted by Pippa, guaranteeing you beautiful, high quality, one of a kind stationery. We love learning about our clients and creating stationery that expresses who they are and their relationship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Because let's be honest, everyone loves fun facts
1. I am dog obsessed. I've never owned one and I spend an unhealthy amount of time trying to figure out if our downtown Chicago apartment is big enough for a Bernese Mountain Dog. Because they're gorgeous and fluffy and I feel like theres one out there just waiting to become my best friend
2. I went to college in New York and lived in NYC for 4 years - we relocated to Chicago but I will forever consider myself a New Yorker. While deep dish is amazing I'm a true believer that a NY slice can solve all problems.
3. I LOVE corny romantic comedies. Honestly - the worse the movie the better. Those ones on Netflix no one ever watches? YEP LOVE THEM. Chances are I've never seen an oscar winning film but I'm 100% the person you want on your team when theres a rom-com trivia question.
4. I grew up on the great lakes and I moved to Chicago because the smell of Lake Michigan in the summer reminded me of childhood. You can find me laying by the water almost all summer long.
5. Alpacas are my absolute favorite animal. 3 years ago my husband took me to the children's petting zoo for my birthday so that I could feed the Alpacas and it was the best birthday I've had yet. They're goofy and always look so happy and that just makes me so happy
Think we should be friends? I think so too
If you've made it this far, chances are we're going to get along really well!
Have something you want to ask me? You can send me a note at
If you're a future bride and think we'd be best friends you can book your design consultation here